Never Give UP, Everyday holds the possibility of a MIRACLE
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Purging...
I know that doesn't sound like a good word. But I think it describes what I am doing very well. I am going through my storage units and purging old memories and stuff. I didn't realize how emotional it would be, and I have only gone through 5 boxes. I guess the hard thing is to say good bye to the old and move forward. Which shouldn't be so hard considering what I have been through. But I find myself crying when I remember certain things. I guess the saddest thing is what could have been. So I have decided to take pictures as I am doing this to make good memories, because I have my sister helping me and that is bound to bring on some laughs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Memories... hang on to the good ones! Stay strong and know that I am thinking of you. Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Aline! Hang on to those good ones!!
ReplyDelete