Never Give UP, Everyday holds the possibility of a MIRACLE

Monday, February 21, 2011

Brianna's Sweet 16 !

 Brianna and her Great Grandmother
 Brianna and Amelia making their scary dance faces
 Amelia showing off her moves
I can't believe Brianna is 16, we had so much fun celebrating with her family and friends.  A new chapter of dating, ahhh I am not ready for that.  I bet her mother isn't either.  Brianna is a strong girl, very talented and a good example to all her brother's and sister's.  She is fun loving and is not afraid to stand up for what is right.  I love you Bri, I thank the Lord everyday that you are part of my life.  I am lucky to know you :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL I didn't know if you weren't ready for the new chapter of dating or you weren't ready for Brianna's new chapter of dating :) Both?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah both, Brianna will be easier to deal with. Me, I have my kids thats all I need :)

    ReplyDelete