Never Give UP, Everyday holds the possibility of a MIRACLE

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Counting Blessings

It is really easy for me to get down and worry about what is going to happen the next month.  But instead I am reminded of the battle that I am fighting everyday, that is to keep my kids safe.  Then I start to remember the special talents each if them bring into our family.
 Tanner and his infectious smile.  He loves to write stories and is very good at spelling.  He has a knack to know when I am having a hard time and gives me a big hug!
 Nicholas is sensitive and very independent.  He loves to draw and is very good at it.  He also has a sharp sense of humor that keeps me laughing!
 Abbie is smart beyond her years.  She loves do things to pamper herself, like pedicures and manicures.  She is great at seeing things that need to be done and surprising me by doing it!
 Amelia my baby, she loves to help me anyway she can.  She also like to do things herself.  She is excited to go to school, but I love that I have more time with her before she goes to school.
Brianna is a great dancer and very artistic.  She is a great example to me and her siblings.  She is so strong and has been able to get through a lot.  She gives me strength!

These are some of my blessings and the reasons why I keep going.  I love them each so much and am grateful everyday that I am so blessed to have them as my children :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Alisha! I think of you often my friend! I am sorry you have had to endure so many hardships! You are a strong woman & your kids are so truly blessed to have you fighting by their sides! I sat here & cried my eyes out reading through your sweet blog! Next time I am up in Utah, we'll have to get the kids together. Prob some time this summer! :) Take care! Thanks for being such a strong & true example of FAITH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! You are strong and fighting hard, and they know it! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete